Somehow the weather hop, skipped, and jumped straight into fall. Which has me reaching for something hot to consume basically every waking hour of the day. Granted this can become an expensive habit if you let it, so I figured I should learn to make some seasonal favorites at home. The pumpkin spice creamer can also be mixed with tea or additional water/milk to make a caffeine free version! Keep in your fridge for up to a week (if it lasts that long).
- 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup (or other sweetener source)
- This recipe is very complicated to make so bear with me here!
- ….Mix all in a mason jar and shake vigorously. Store in fridge and add to coffee for a week!