So this weekend me and some of my girlfriends decided to have a wine night. And what goes better with wine than cheese….cheesecake that is. This pumpkin cheesecake is perfectly light and fluffy with minimal additional sugar. It also has a low calorie crust so that you can eat several pieces and not feel guilty! It is the perfect addition to your girls night!
- 1 package cream cheese (reduced fat optional)
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 dash vanilla extract
For the Crust:
- 1.5 cups oats
- squeeze of honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Begin by making the crust. Heat the oven to 375.
- In a glass pan add the oats, cinnamon, honey, sugar, and oil.
- Mix and press down as best as possible.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden and then set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, whip the cream cheese and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the cream and whip for another minute.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and spices and mix again for a few minutes.
- Add in the pumpkin and brown sugar and mix for another minute until incorporated.
- Spray the crust and pan with pan spray and pour in the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until you can insert a knife in the middle and it comes out semi clean. The sides will be golden. Serve as is or with a simple whip cream!