Sometimes exceptionally good cooking is just smoke and mirrors. People can often get discouraged about making a recipe because they think it sounds too confusing or complicated. Well this recipe sounds fancy, tastes amazing, but trust me, everyone can do it. You can make this, keep the recipe a secret, and everyone will be impressed. Its the perfect drink for the spring/summer!
Honey and Mint infused Lemonade
- Dried (or Fresh) Mint
- Lemonade Powder (you could make fresh lemonade… but this tastes equally good)
- Fresh lemon (optional)
- For every liter of water add 3/4 scoop of lemonade, 1.5 teaspoon honey, and 1 teaspoon mint.
- Add fresh lemon slices to the mix and let sit for a few hours before serving
- For an adult version, add in a few splashes of gin!
- Serve over ice and enjoy!!
Sorry no pics, I drank it up too fast! Enjoy an unamused cat instead 😉