SPRING IS HERE!!! (I think?) Regardless if this warm weather is here to stay or not let us celebrate the flavors of spring while we can. This is a great recipe to make for brunch and enjoy with friends.
- Bread (this recipe makes 3 pieces)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of milk
- zest of 1/2 an orange
- 1 teaspoon cherry liquor ( or almond extract)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients but the bread together.
- Let the bread soak in the mix for a few minutes and flip to coat both sides.
- Cook on a medium heat pan until golden on each side.
- Lightly syrup and enjoy!