WOOHOOOO 21!!!! Now I can post drink recipes so you can turn your dinner parties with all your 21+ friends into a whole new flavorful experience. I have a rule, I don’t drink something unless it tastes good. That’s why I usually never drink beer and why my drink recipes usually incorporate many different fun ingredients. This cocktail is a fun drink. Its great for a girls night or a dinner party. It tastes like candy and goes down nice and smooth. I like my drinks a bit lighter so if you like a stronger drink alter the proportions as you see fit.
Now that I will be posting drink recipes I want to add this little tid bit; these recipes are intended for 21+ viewers. Drink responsibly always and never ever drink and drive 😀
Now onto the fun part!!
- amaretto ( almond liquor)
- frangelico (hazelnut liquor)
- chocolate syrup
- I used a shaker to make this recipe, but if you dont have one, get creative its totally not necessary.
- Add 2 ice cups to the shaker. 1 generous squeeze of chocolate syrup.
- Add 1/2 a shot of amaretto and 1 shot of frangelico.
- add 1/2 a cup of milk and just a splash of cream
- Shake it all up (be aware there will be foam when you open it up).
- Pour into a chocolate drizzled martini glass.
- This recipe makes just about 1 martini with a little extra 😀
This recipe is also a celebration of 8000 views!!! Thank you so much and I hope to keep you entertained and hopefully hungry 😀