On snowy days like today sometimes you just need something warm and gooey that makes you just feel like warmer and basically like you are being hugged. I also have discovered that I am addicted to sugar so I cant go a few hours without having some, so this recipe was perfect. This actually is two recipes!! Its a two for one deal! Since one recipe uses egg white and one uses egg yolk you HAVE to make them together ( you don’t actually have to, but like why not). So make yourself a hug in a mug today 😀
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
So we are going to begin with our chocolate chip cookie in a mug:
- for this recipe you need 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon sugar (both white and brown), just under 1/4 cup flour, and one egg yolk.
- If you can, melt the butter before and then add to all of the dry ingredients. Add a splash of vanilla. Stir it up and then pour in your chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and enjoy!!
Now the peanut butter mug cake:
- 1 tablespoon white and brown sugar, splash of milk, heaping tablespoon of peanut butter, egg white, splash of vanilla, and then just a little less than 1/4 cup flour.
- Stir it all up well and microwave for 2 minutes.
now you can eat both… or maybe share with a friend, thats your choice!