I am all about the crock pot life now. It has taken over. But this recipe was a first, a dessert recipe! Its really easy and lots of fun. Plus it makes your house smell fabulous while you are cooking it!
- brown sugar
- ice cream
- So I was lazy and didnt peel the apples, but I would suggest not being lazy and peeling them.
- Slice up your apples and layer on the bottom of your crockpot.
- Cover in a bit of cinnamon, splash of vanilla, and brown sugar
- then cook on low for a long time, until soft
- then top with some ice cream and you have an instant dessert!