Valentines day is coming up and love is in the air. People are plotting ways to show there affection but of course, mine involves food. Now there are two things I rarely ever share; pomegranates and my artichoke hearts. But you know I really love you if I offer you either. This recipe is especially nice since it is made in a crock pot. So fellas, cook your ladies a good valentines day dinner this year, and dont forget to give her your heart 😉
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cut off the tops of your artichokes, just like a half inch off the top. Then cut the stems so they lay flat
- sprinkle some garlic, salt and pepper, and just a drizzle of balsamic vinegar over the top
- then drizzle a bit of oil over it as well.
- fill the crock pot up with water so it comes to half way up the artichoke
- Then just set on high and about 4 hours later its ready to be enjoyed!!