So this sounds really fancy, but it took like 15 minutes to make tops. I also didn’t make the raviolis so please don’t think its that impressive. Although its not impressive, it is delicious.
- pumpkin ravioli
- salt and pepper
- white sugar
- so cook the ravioli as described on the package
- in a pan add a little bit of oil and let that get hot before adding a handful of sliced onions.
- your going to let these cook low and slow. Adding salt and pepper as they cook.
- Once they are golden brown add a few shakes of sugar (less than like a teaspoon) and just a pinch of cinnamon, a little goes a long way.
- then add 2 tablespoons of butter to the pan and let cook a little bit more, still on low.
- once the raviolis are done, add then to the pan of butter sauce and let cook a little more, letting the flavors soak into the ravioli.
- add a touch of salt and then its time to eat!!