So this is similar to an earlier recipe that I made but this one is upgraded! It only has 4 ingredients and still tastes just as good. It’s good to go along with your morning smoothy, mid afternoon snack, or post workout treat. It’s really easy and you can make one pan for the whole week.
-2 ripe bananas
-1 1/2 cup quick cook oats
– heaping tablespoon peanut butter
– about 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
1. Mush up the ripe bananas and then pour the oatmeal in and stir well. Depending on how ripe you bananas are you may need more oatmeal
2. Then add the peanut butter and chocolate sauce. Also add more oatmeal so it looks on the drier side.
3. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and bam! Better than chewy bars!