Working out is important to keep your body in shape but equally important is eating healthy food, which isn’t always easy depending on your schedule. This recipe is great as a post workout snack or while at work snack. You can make a batch then bring it with you each day of the week! It tastes like banana bread and seems like a sweet treat but this recipe has NO added sugar so it’s good for you too! Yay for being healthy! Also this is my first time posting from my phone so well see how it works out!
– 2 ripe bananas
– 1 cup quick cook oats
– 1/2 cup coconut flakes
– 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder(unsweetened)
– splash of almond and vanilla extract
– heaping spoon full of peanut butter
1. In a bowl mash up the bananas and oats, you want these well incorporated first
2. Then add you coconut, cocoa powder, and peanut butter. Incorporate these well.
3. Them add the extracts and gently incorporate
4. Spray a cookie sheet and place the batter on, I made them into cookie/patty form but I’ve seen them made into balls before also
5. Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 min and bam! Instant post workout snack!