I think by now everyone knows I have a healthy obsession with buffalo chicken anything. Basically throw some buffalo sauce on it and Ill eat it. Well this addiction can cost a couple pounds if your only eating it as buff chick dip, and since I love it so much that was not an option. So instead this recipe incorporates veggies and the flavor we all know and love. This is especially good for that vegetarian in your life who still loves buffalo sauce but without the vehicle of chicken it makes it harder to eat. So while we nom on buffalo chicken dip, make this for the veggie in your life, they’ll surely appreciate it!
- buffalo sauce
- ranch/ blue cheese
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl mix about a teaspoon of flour with 2 teaspoons of water. This should make kind of a thick pasty looking mixture. To this add at least 2 tablespoons hot sauce. Then add a squirt of your dressing(if you want it). Also add a little bit of melted butter (this helps it crisp up)
- add some salt and pepper to taste
- then chop up your cauliflower into bit size pieces and add them to the bowl with your mix. Making sure to get everything nice and coated.
- once coated pour it onto a sprayed baking sheet.
- with the excess liquid try to pour it directly on top of your cauliflower (the more thats on the pan the more likely it will be to burn)
- then cook this for at least 30 minutes at 375 until golden and dry looking. Flipping them in the middle.
- Each with some ranch or throw them on a salad. They’re great however you choose to eat them!