Since I joined a sorority I have learned several things about myself. The one thing beyond all else though is that I am addicted to buffalo chicken dip, okay its not the most prominent thing, but I do dream about it at least once a week. This stuff is addicting, one bite and you’ll be hooked too. As we speak me and my roommate are currently devouring this at a scary pace… it won’t be here come the end of the post. I am going to try to make this recipe healthier but until then take the couple calories and eat it all! You can try not to, but your resistance is futile.
- chicken, I used chicken tenders. 2 tenders made about a portion for 2.
- 1 Tablespoon(at least) buffalo sauce
- cream cheese
- light mayo ( sour cream would work also)
- shredded cheddar
- first begin by baking the chicken seasoned with salt pepper and little bit of garlic.
- then shred the chicken. I used the two fork technique, it takes a little bit of effort but its also a good workout 😉
- once shredded douce in hot sauce, you want the chicken to have an orange tint (add more depending on your preference)
- then add about a tablespoon of mayo or sour cream. Then add about a quarter of a block of cream cheese, cubing it up. add some more hot sauce at this point.
- add about a table spoon of ranch and mix everything up. Add in a handful of cheese stir it up and add more buffalo if need be.
- bake at 375 for about 10-15 minutes when it gets all bubbly and delicious. Give a quick stir before serving, and eat this hot, but you can also eat it cold, its that good.
- be warned, you’ll be addicted, eat with caution.