So we all love pizza bagel, but those little ones, I could eat about 15 and not be full in the slightest, and spend 3 dollars on the box. This recipe is how to make real (no preservatives) and easy pizza bagels. Its cheaper than buying the frozen kind, and it is way healthier. It is also super customizable. This recipe is for a margarita pizza bagel. I also love veggie kind, or just plain. Any way you like it, thats how you can make it!
- 1 bagel
- tomato, fresh
- basil (fresh or frozen)
- cheese (I used sliced provolone and parmesan)
- garlic (I prefer dried)
- pan spray/ olive oil
- begin by spraying/ coating the bagel with the oil then adding your garlic
- then cover in cheese, a slice of cheese worked best but shredded would work also
- then slice up some tomato and basil sprinkle on a little pepper and your parmesan and then bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Im not sure on how much time it will actually take, but cook until your cheese is bubbly or turning golden
- in 15 minutes, about the time it takes to make normal pizza bagels you have a healthier and more filling version
so I decided to add all the photos I took of this recipe because they looked just so scrumptious!!