I am ashamed of how lame this title is, but if anyone has better ideas, please tell me! All advice is welcome! Although this recipe has a super lame title it is by no means super lame. It can once again be adapted several different ways, and it is delicious and super nutritious. It is great for a simple lunch or can be adapted to be a filling dinner. Its a make it once eat it for days kind of meal and its super easy!
- can of chickpeas
- onion(white or red)
- feta (mozzarella would also be a tasty substitute)
- red wine vinegar
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, oregano
- drain chickpeas and rinse once
- I liked a bite of tomato with each bit of chickpea so I used nearly the whole tomato, but use as much or as little as you enjoy.
- slice up a quarter of an onion
- I did 2 generous scoopfuls of feta
- splash with oil
- give 3 generous splashes of red wine vinegar
- dash with salt and pepper (if use use feta use less salt, since it already has so much salt in it)
- give a generous dash of oregano
- stir and done!
- it can be eaten on its own or on top of lettuce or pasta if you want to try it hot!