I kid you not, these brussels sprouts are in fact, good. Will I call them delicious, well…. they are still brussels sprouts, but they are pretty darn good. And when your trying to eat something green each meal you have to get creative. These are very cheap, and they cook up pretty quick, and they are really good for you! So if your looking to shake up your veggies try this!
- brussels sprouts
- butter (optional)
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- begin by washing the sprouts, then cutting off the stems and slicing them in half
- in a skillet that is deep enough to hold enough water to nearly cover the sprouts, place the sprouts in, and then you guessed it! cover them about half way with water
- and then set to medium heat, and let them cook
- when the water is about to be gone, add the same amount again, and then add garlic, salt and pepper.
- when the water is almost gone, check to see if they are cooked, if they are, now add a little bit of butter and just another round of pepper and garlic (if you want), and if not add a bit more water and then add the butter.
- once they have a hint of golden brown they are done!
- this is a great side to any meal 😀 and its good to explore different foods! so try it!