What is BLDS you may ask? Well it is a recipe that can be served as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Snack. Crepes can be sweet or savory, it all depends what you put in it. My favorite is nutella but take your own creative genius to it and add what you like! I know I sound like a broken record, but these are easy and you can make it one night and eat it for several other meals! Also another thanks the roomie and her mom for giving me this recipe!
- vanilla extract
- in a bowl mix 1 egg, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup flour, this makes about 5 crepes, so double the recipe if you want more.
- add a splash of vanilla
- in a skillet add a little butter or pan spray
- then pour a small amount of batter on the pan, and swirl around so it spreads out and becomes even and fills the bottom of the pan.
- you will see the sides begin to harden, about 1 1/2 minutes, once this happens flip them over and let them cook for another few minutes.
- now its time to add them with what ever you want! nutella, jelly, eggs, what ever! I do suggest if are going to make a savory crepe, don’t add the vanilla!
- this took less than 20 minutes to make a double batch!!