Now that I am buying my own groceries I find I am inclined to not waste my food, so when I looked in my fridge and saw that both my eggs and my milk had only a few more days left I knew I needed to make something. The problem is, looking at these ingredients and trying to think of a recipe is difficult, well I went through the hard part and found this one for you! So grab you milk and eggs and in a few short minutes you will have a delicious dessert!!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 generous pours of vanilla
- dash of cinnamon
- beat the sugar, eggs, and salt, until the mixture is pale, and by that if you let is sit it will create a frothy layer that is pale
- then beat in the milk and vanilla
- add your cinnamon
- and pour this batter into a glass pan or ramekin
- set the oven to 350 degrees
- and cook until when placing a knife in the center it comes out clean. this will be approximately 40 minutes
- I like to eat it hot with whipped cream, but fresh fruit is a delicious addition!