So football season has passed, and so has a majority of the party season, but just because they’re gone, doesn’t mean we have to deny ourselves the simple pleasure that is queso sauce. Yes, it always tastes best at taco bell, but this queso sauce is customizable and literally can be made in less than 3 minutes, now what more can you want!? This is a true, make it. eat it. love it recipe.
- American Cheese (the wrapped ones)
- salsa (what ever kind of hotness you like)
- remove slices of cheese from plastic and lay in a microwave safe bowl.
- add a splash of milk
- and a generous plop of salsa
- microwave for 1 minute
- microwave for another minute
- keep repeating that pattern until it is smooth and creamy.
- this can be reheated it just needs to be stored in the fridge.
- I paired mine with a warm fresh baked pretzel, but this would taste good on a flip flop