I love margarita pizza. its one of my favorite things, but instead of actually getting pizza, I always do this simple toaster oven style pizza and it’s just as good as delivery.
- english muffin, bagel, or if your really desperate a slice of bread
- olive oil
- garlic powder or fresh garlic
- provolone or mozzarella cheese
- dried basil
- fresh tomato
- toast bread for a millisecond( not literally just figuratively) just to get a little more stiff before you cook it
- mix garlic powder or fresh garlic with olive oil in container, then brush onto bread, throughly coating the whole bread
- cover in mozzarella or provolone
- layer with thinly sliced fresh tomato( if it’s not thin it wont cook well)
- sprinkle generously with basil
- small pinch of salt and pepper
- cook in toaster over or real oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and tomatoes look kind of dry
- eat it while its hot!